We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking candidate to support the patient journey remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for most of our inbound and outbound patient support, creating authentic and memorable human connections over the phone, by email, and through texts
- Maintain strong empathy for seniors / seriously ill users as they make difficult decisions about their healthcare journey
- Work comfortably within multiple systems and be eager to learn new technology and procedures
- Notice even the small details and continually brainstorm solutions to improve our processes and each patient’s experience
Who You Are
- Are you really good at walking your grandparents through a Zoom installation? If so – you’re the perfect candidate!
- High School Diploma required
- 12-18 months of experience in a patient support environment required; remote work experience recommended
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows, and Desktop Mac systems
- Familiar using software such as G-Suite products, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Zoom
- Must have access to a secure, quiet workspace with direct high-speed internet connection to effectively work remotely
- Has an understanding of and the ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations to ensure patient privacy
Instant Bonus Points if you…
- Are familiar with CRMs such as Freshworks, Zendesk, etc.
- Have experience working with patients in a healthcare environment
- Have experience working at a tech start-up
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a brief explanation of why you are interested. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when the right candidate has been identified.
Koda Health is a fast-growing, digital health startup that leverages AI to help guide difficult conversations in healthcare, starting with end-of-life care planning. Our platform helps patients explore, communicate, and document their medical care preferences through a digital guide.
Put simply - Koda Health helps people (oftentimes seniors / seriously ill users) navigate and communicate difficult decisions about their health care journey. Decisions like: "who should I pick to be my Medical Power of Attorney in case of an accident" and "would I want to be hooked up to machines if there was no chance of recovery." These conversations are important to ensuring that people's wishes are known and respected even when they can't physically speak for themselves. Patients are able to digitally navigate these conversations through our web app. But, sometimes, they need a bit of technical support and a few reminders along the way. That's where you'll come in!