Are you an idea creator and a problem solver? Do you take pride in delivering incredible results? If yes, then read on!
Are you our person?
We are looking for a Marketing Associate who can drive traffic and increase engagement while leading marketing activities and strategy.
The ideal person for this position has an understanding of direct response copywriting and a range of expertise in digital marketing (Facebook ads, Google ads, and search engine optimization.) Their main role is demand generation.
Additional skills using marketing automation tools and landing pages are a plus.
If you’re our person you possess the ability to create amazing concepts and be able to analyze data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. We work hard and play hard. So, if you don’t have a solid work ethic and a great sense of humor, this role isn’t right for you 🙂 Willingness to participate in occasional company shenanigans is mandatory.
You will be able to help us achieve our goals by crafting strong advertising campaigns that perform well with our audience and yield measurable results.
Initially, this will be a fully remote, contractor position with room to grow as the company grows.
Marketing Associate responsibilities are:
- Demand generation.
- Develop ad copy for Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn advertisement.
- Build landing pages using landing page software.
- Enhance and create marketing campaigns in our marketing automation software (ActiveCampaign)
- Develop a content publishing calendar and strategy to increase engagement on social platforms including our Facebook group.
- Create campaigns that will educate and entertain our audience.
- Maintain an organized and readable record of past marketing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Observe the marketing activities of competitors.
Marketing Associate requirements are:
- Proven work experience in direct response marketing.
- Proven experience with Facebook and other social media paid platforms.
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and relevant techniques.
- Proficient use of computer programs, including Google Workspace (G-Suite), web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Excellent skills in communication, both written and verbal.
If you feel you are what we’re looking for, submit a video no more than 3 minutes in length about your past experience and why you feel you would be a good addition to our team.
Email video and cover letter to apply: email@example.com