Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a full-time person to help supervise client accounts and coordinate with vendors and staff.
Who Are We Looking to Hire?
We are looking for an obsessed task management extraordinaire who is comfortable being a hub for communication. This person also has a passion for optimizing systems & processes.
This person will be an integral part of the team.
Any WordPress, SEO, SEM, Social Media and other online advertising experience would be great to have and, most importantly, strives to grow.
And yes, we love to train.
Here are some of the details of the position:
* Hours: Part time starting (4hrs/Day Minimum). We anticipate this will be a full-time position within 3-6 months.
* Local (Bend, OR) or remote
* Start Date: Immediately!
On Any Given Day, You Will Be:
* Basic knowledge around /wp-admin
* Manage a team of developers and coordinate their best use
* Asses web dev timelines
* Creating content ideas and/or topics based on client trends and goals
* Managing content writers, deadlines
* Editing articles and coordinating outreach submissions
SEO/SEM/Web Dev Coordinator
* Oversee client deliverables
* Assisting SEM/SEO staff efforts to better increase conversions for client sites
* Assisting on SEM staff and online paid advertising management.
Social Media Manager/Advertiser
* QA, help manage and oversee campaign efforts across social channels (Facebook, Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube etc)
* Maintains monitoring systems for posts, comments etc and maintains a posting calendar.
* QA and approves targeted audiences for paid ads and booted content for the Media Buyer.
* Oversee the set budget across accounts with the Media Buyer.
Who You Are:
* You are a great communicator and have experience dealing with clients in a professional setting both verbally and via email
* You have the ability to work on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and budget expectations
* Jack of all trades with a well-rounded skill set
* You are innovative (i.e. you push the boundaries of what’s possible with the technology available to you)
* You play well with others
Applicable Skillset + Experience:
*Years of experience isn’t as important to us as talent and passion, but there are a few things our ideal candidate ideally would possess:
* Professional article or content writing/editing experience
* Knowledge in SEO
* Knowledge of content marketing (or back-linking) and outreach
* Experience with SEO tools — You will be working with them daily
* Knowledge with Google Ads
* An eye for content trends
* Strong knowledge of WordPress.
* Knowledge of reporting/analysis tools (Which ones do you know?)
You Also Need to Be Comfortable In:
* Provide reliable time estimates for last minute tasks/deliverables
* Conduct internal division meetings and report on client content deliverables
* Juggle assignments while maintaining high quality of work, organization, and attention to detail
* Have excellent communication skills (you will be in regular contact with any clients via email, phone, virtual and in person)
Brownie Points If You Know These Things (if you don’t, be ready to learn):
* Familiarity with Clickup or Asana
* Familiarity with Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
* Experience with data-driven development (analytics, split testing, etc)
* Knowledge of modern SEM & social media campaign management (Yes, we will certify you as an AdWords Individual & Facebook if you’d like)
* Programmatic Display, Audio, CTV, OTT etc knowledge
* Showing the team a neat trick on Trello or a new content curation syndication method that does your job for you. Ha!
To apply, please email us the following:
* A thoughtful email that includes specifics about your experience and why you think you’d be a great fit
* Your resume and any samples of content / blogs you have written or managed
* Previous task management software you utilized and why you liked it.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Our mission at Intrix Media is to create a customized menu of digital products and services that allow you to stay at the forefront of technological innovation and leverage the development, marketing, and management of your business. By identifying the core needs of your company’s digital blueprint, we’re able to effectively streamline online processes, increase market influence, and connect you with more customers and repeat business.