Do you love helping people? Are you hard-working, ambitious, and always up for new challenges? If so, you may be a great fit for our fun and fast-moving company!
As a virtual assistant, you would handle many of the day-to-day operations of running information products and service-based businesses. We have a completely remote team and are a family-oriented company with lots of growth potential. Our clients are great to work with and are making a huge impact in the world.
In the last 13 years, we’ve grown in all areas of our business. As a virtual assistant, you will play a big role in that continued growth.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with at least 2 years of VA experience working with an online business.
Skills / Experience Required:
- You are exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail.
- You’re eager to learn and always up for a challenge!
- You have excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- You love to research. There’s nothing you can’t figure out or find online.
- You’re creative and resourceful.
- You have a “no task is too big or small” attitude with a strong ability to embrace change at a moment’s notice, shifting priorities instantly to meet tight deadlines and objectives.
- You are solution-oriented and a creative problem solver
- You are teachable; have a willingness and desire to learn
- You’re comfortable working remotely with virtual teams
What the role entails:
- Function as the CEO’s right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information in advance of planned meetings and projects.
- Manage and maintain email inbox for CEO
- Write and edit emails, draft agendas/memos, and prepare communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and assigning tasks on behalf of the CEO.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and arrange travel arrangements when needed.
- Research and Coordinate PR opportunities and speaking engagements
- Upload blog posts into WordPress and format and add imagery.
- Create Keynote/PowerPoint presentations
- Send customer gifts
- Coordinate and manage customer onboarding process
- Host customer feedback calls
- Create, document, and maintain internal SOPs and/or employee manuals
- Maintain and monitor customer support tickets and follow up with the internal team to ensure the tickets are handled in a reasonable timeframe
Technology experience preferred:
- Word, Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint, Google Workplace (Google Docs, Google Sheets & Google Drive)
- Project management apps for managing projects, tasks, and operational data such as ClickUp, Asana, Monday, or Trello
- ActiveCampaign / Hubspot
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume. Please be sure to include the word FIRECRACKER in your cover letter message.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a women-owned coaching business. We help our customers scale their businesses with virtual teams, systems, and automations. We've helped hundreds of businesses grow and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
QualificationsEnglish communication both written and verbal Organization Technology savvy