We are a fast-growing media company in the craft and DIY space based out of the U.S. We currently own numerous blogs and are looking to hire someone on an on-going and part-time basis (although people looking for full-time work will be considered) to assist us with coordinating and managing our online membership site.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. While you’ll have a number of required tasks, we’ll also be looking for opportunities to help you advance your career and reach your own personal and career goals.
If you’re someone who loves to organize projects and has previous experience, we’d love you to join our fast-growing company with fantastic company culture and amazing co-workers.
You’re someone who:
Must be extremely organized and have experience coordinating and managing projects.
Key responsibilities – You will be in charge of coordinating all the tasks and events that happen within our membership site. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
Oversee the Daily Management of the Membership Portal
- Welcome and assist new members
- Add weekly questions and engaging content
- Schedule upcoming events
- Join in the weekly live chats as a moderator
- Oversee that all monthly classes are added and announced to the membership
- Refer any customer support issues to the Customer Support team
- Add posts/articles regarding any new or upcoming offers
- Organize the weekly activities and events
- Work with other team members to make sure everything is complete and ready to be added to the membership site
- Help to develop sponsorships and strategic partnerships for My Yarn Club
Required Job Skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using online applications and software for a variety of tasks – overall tech-savvy
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable writing posts and responding to members
- Ability to work to a project schedule and work on tight deadlines when necessary
- You have experience with crochet and/or knitting
Please include in your cover letter with all your credentials along with the words “summer is coming” in your letter – anyone who does not include this phrase will not be accepted as an applicant!
Also, please answer the following questions:
- How many years of project coordinating/managing experience do you have?
- Do you have experience with DIY projects or crochet and knitting specifically?
- When can you start and approximately how many hours a week can you work?
- What is your hourly rate?
We need someone who can quickly get familiar with our company and get up to speed fast. We are looking to get someone to start working as soon as possible. Thanks!