Seeking a tech-savvy, bright, take-charge right-hand person to help us run and grow our virtual summits. This is a part-time contract position starting at 5 hours a week. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset for someone keen to grow with this company. This is a remote position with a very flexible schedule
Here is a sample of some core duties that are included in this position:
Virtual Business Support
- Organizing speakers which includes, gathering topic information, follow-ups and reminders, retrieving presentations
- Coordinating with our graphic designer, video editor and copywriter to get speaker information and promotional materials prepared
- Uploading copy, graphics and presentation to the Teachable platform ensuring everything is in working order
- Coordinating and scheduling emails to go out to attendees and prospective attendees before, during and after the summit
- Responding to customer inquiries about the summit and any tech issues
- Organizing virtual events such as live presentations and webinars
Hunter Digital is a boutique marketing company located in BC, Canada that helps small businesses generate more leads and sales in less time. One way we do that by helping clients with various marketing tasks such as landing page design, email marketing campaigns, advertising and consulting.
The second way we help businesses is through our semi-annual online summit called Elevate Marketing Summit. Elevate is the only two-day online conference designed to help small businesses transform the way they market and grow their brand. Elevate brings together top experts to inspire businesses and marketers with fresh ideas, keep them in step with the latest marketing know-how, and help them boost your ROI with the most effective strategies that they can use right now, from the comfort of their home or office.
Since you will be a pivotal part of client success both with Hunter Digital and with the summit, such as set up and interacting with clients and attendees, your alignment and commitment is critical. What we are looking for is someone with excellent interpersonal skills, a deep focus on quality and customer experience, as well as high expectations for user experience.
We are creating a small team of smart and excellent individuals who want to be a part of helping others to transform the way they market and growth their brand