Would you like to work from home permanently? How about having four-day work weeks in the summer? What about having a paid holiday break (at least seven days) in December? How about a healthy work culture where inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are embraced? If this is the type of position you’d enjoy, we invite you to apply for our full-time, 100% remote web programmer position!
Hiring Range: $48,182 – $60,227
1. Programs and develops applications of various custom software projects for the HACC website and web-based applications.
2. Provides advice and consulting assistance to the executive director of website resources.
3. Analyzes and monitors the technical parameters of programming projects.
4. Modifies pre-existing code and designs new products and applications.
5. Develops, analyzes and implements conceptual solutions without seeing the actual products.
6. Develops, maintains and documents program code and security of Internet-based applications.
7. Investigates issues related to the website and web-based applications in use by the College.
8. Collaborates with executive director of website resources and information technology staff to resolve software errors.
9. Maintains and supports various SQL databases in support of custom applications.
10. Performs other duties as assigned. – (Standard)
QualificationsAssociate Degree in either web development or similar and 2 years experience. *Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.