If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an exciting young startup as a virtual assistant for part-time, remote work – this may be exactly what you’re looking for! We’re an events and virtual fun programming company looking for someone with amazing project management skills to join our team as a Virtual Assistant (Virtual Role). The position is a contract part-time position to start.
We help medium and large-sized organizations with fun, thoughtful and innovative events and programming. We are in our second year of business and have virtual team members, event hosts, and excellent customers.
Duties and Responsibilities: Virtual Assistant
– Assist the CEO with weekly planning and project managing. As an organization, we use Asana for our project management software.
– Provide day-to-day sales assistance: making sure that our CEO and future sales team is on-track to hit goals; put leads in a spreadsheet for follow-up; and potentially attend sales calls to take notes and put follow-up action steps into project management.
– Managing shifting and competing priorities and resolving conflicts involving scheduling and resources.
– (Find and) Schedule guests for the CEO’s podcast
– Manage current workflow, client expectations, and client deliverables ensuring we’re on-budget and on-time.
– Calendar management including coordinating internal and external meetings. Follow-up as necessary.
– Preparing materials such as presentations, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
– Support implementing online marketing programs (i.e. social media posts, follow-up from events, etc.)
– Build out team projects in Asana (milestones, tasks and subtasks), including all steps from conception to completion.
– Consistently update and monitor all projects on a weekly and daily (as needed) basis, and communicate updates in Asana.
– Conscientious, decisive, and excellent follow-up on projects steps.
– Intelligent, thoughtful implementation of tasks; ability to suggest improvements as needed.
– Excellent written and verbal skills using diplomacy, professionalism and tact to communicate with clients and other team members.
– Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed.
We are a provider of cool virtual social events and fun team building programming. We add fun and playfulness to the workplace and make it more human. See more at GetSomeClass.com.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - Conscientious and attentive to detail - Proactive - makes suggestions for improvement, takes the initiative to do things without being asked - Experience working remotely as a virtual assistant. - Available to complete work, take video calls, etc. during business hours Monday-Friday. - At least 20 hours/week of availability. - Proficient in online programs/software used by businesses including: - Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) - Social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) - Canva (preferred)