*Work from home Position*
My name is Shane and I’m looking for a talented Admin Assistant/Projects Coordinator to help me grow my business, Excel Rescue (https://excelrescue.net), a done-for-you small tasks service for Microsoft Excel. We’re a small, and quickly growing team with customers and 10 developers spread across the globe.
We’re looking for someone who can commit part-time (1-2 hours per day, Mon-Fri) and you’ll be compensated hourly. As a client facing position (and most customers English speaking), you’ll need *excellent* written and spoken English.
YES THIS JOB IS FLEXIBLE
This is a 100% remote position. All you’ll need is a quiet, distraction free, place to work with a good internet connection. Working hours are flexible, but you must be regularly available during North American business hours – where the majority of our customers are located.
The role is interesting and challenging, with the autonomy to make decisions and have an impact.
WHAT KIND OF WORK
– You’ll be helping to manage, coordinate and onboard a growing team of remote Excel developers
– You’ll help make sure the written processes for handling tasks, customer communication, etc are followed.
– You’ll be responsible for helping with customer communications. The developers on the team often handle the communication related to their tasks. When they get stuck or have a problem – you’ll swoop in and help resolve it or coordinate with the operations manager when needed.
– Ensure SOP’s are current and continue to be a good fit. Provide feedback and recommendations for refining them where needed.
– Resource planning – manage task workload/balancing/prioritization, organizing developers
– Payroll and billing where necessary
– Keep an overall/high level view of the quickly growing flow of tasks.
Minimum of 3 years experience in:
– leading a team of people
– working in a consulting, customer facing environment with responsibility in customer service.
– project management/coordinating (formal certifications an asset, but not a requirement with experience)
– using MS Excel (ability to code VBA, write formulas, etc is not a requirement)
– You must be very organized, bordering on OCD, and love systems and processes. Our business thrives or fails based on repeatable processes and a consistent customer experience.
– You need to have a strong empathy for customer service and customer success – while also having the ability to be firm and stand up to the occasional difficult customer.
– Thrive at giving direction, but also open to taking direction from operations manager as well as accept feedback from the developer team members.
– High level of empathy and EQ.
HOW WE’LL MEASURE SUCCESS
– Developer task turn around time
– Customer communication response times
– Customer satisfaction
– Developer/Team satisfaction
– Task Profitability
– Task conversion rates and returning customer rates
• Timeline: starting as soon as we find the right person
• 30-day trial period
• Hours & Pay: Part time (5-10hrs /week), $17 /hour USD
• 100% Remote
• Flexible hours and vacation
• Be part of a positive, supportive team.
HOW TO APPLY
Email email@example.com with your resume in the format “lastname, firstname.pdf”. It should be a pdf or word document. Include answers to the following questions in the email: 1) Mention an example of your attention to detail, 2) Describe a personal example of empathy and where your high EQ came into play, 3) What experience have you had working as a project coordinator/adming assistant in a customer facing environment 5) Experience with MS Excel, 4) What is your linkedin url?
100% remote, work from home, telecommute
Excel Rescue is a done-for-you small tasks service for Microsoft Excel. Get one-on-one access to an experienced developer, who's ready to help you with your VBA, Formulas or Macros.
We're a trusted partner of many leading authorities in the MS Excel industry, and have developed Excel spreadsheet solutions for 1000+ happy customers world-wide. Read what some of them had to say.