We are looking for incredibly organized and detail-oriented virtual assistant to grow our team part-time, and grow into a full-time position. We are looking for someone who would love to work in the health industry, and a passion for women’s health is even better. However, we are mostly looking for someone who is passionate about details and organization, and can help assist multiple people in the business to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
**To apply, you must read all the way to the bottom of this application and follow all instructions to a tee. As this is an extremely detail-oriented job, we will only consider applicants that follow the application instructions perfectly. **
Day to day work will vary considerably, depending on what we are focusing on at the moment. Here is a quick rundown of the major areas:
– Organizing Asana. We keep our content calendar and may of the business systems in Asana. We are constantly throwing ideas in while brainstorming, but they are often not organized properly. We need someone to check certain projects to make sure all the tasks are in the right place.
– Email management and scheduling – managing multiple inboxes to inbox zero and filtering through messages to call out the important things
– Website Maintenance including blog posting, making updates, creating landing pages, testing, etc.
– Responding to customer service emails – needs to be fluent in English and capable of writing in a similar way to us
– Basic administrative tasks – Uploading videos to YouTube, setting up new accounts, doing research, etc.
– Basic understanding of graphic design – creating images in Adobe Photoshop as well as Canva.com
– Email marketing – setting up weekly emails, sending test emails to us, basic maintenance within InfusionSoft.
– Basic project management – helping us to coordinate with other vendors, partners, coordinating schedules and passing on information, managing spreadsheets.
– We will need to be in regular communication – available to respond to anything within 24 hours (besides scheduled days off, such as weekends or agreed-upon off-days)
– We are looking for someone with a broad skill set. We don’t expect you to have every single skill, but you must be a quick learner and be able to adapt to things you don’t know, ask questions upfront and plan effectively when working with new technologies.
– The perfect candidate will be VERY organized, process-oriented, detail-oriented, and dependable. They will also be extremely proactive. When we fall behind on our end, we will need our assistant to be able to review all of the tasks, and let us know where they are waiting on us, and help us to prioritize. Our business is fast-paced and priorities change, so the candidate needs to be able to adjust priorities quickly and always err on the side of over-communication, especially if they need clarification, or if something is going to be late – best to know early.
– Here are some other areas that are not required but would be HUGE plusses
— Experience with Facebook Ad Management
— Experience with Facebook or Instagram posting
— Using automated software such as Buffer to schedule posts for groups
— Experience with SEO / keyword research
— Experience with InfusionSoft
— Basic video and audio editing – working from a pre-set template. Adding an intro, etc.
— Intermediate/Advanced CSS or HTML
How to Apply
If this looks like a great match with your skillset, we encourage you to apply!
*** TO APPLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ***
Please send us an email cover letter, outlining why you feel you are a great fit for this job. You can sent it to email@example.com. Make sure your subject line reads exactly: “VA Application July 2019: [your name]” and make sure to mention the word “Avocado” anywhere in the body of your email, to be considered (our ideal candidate would never miss an instruction like this).
All candidates must also fill out this form to be considered, to help us get to know you better:
**Applicants that do not send the email described above and fill out the application will NOT be considered. This is a detail-oriented job and will only consider applicants that can follow in-depth instructions.**
Thank you for your interest!
An online health and wellness website featuring Dr. Mariza Snyder, best-selling author, podcaster, and women's hormone expert.