We are seeking a remote Client Support Representative to join our team! We need someone who is extremely detail oriented and able to work quickly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining Patient Health Information, processing laboratory orders by charging clients, creating laboratory test requisitions, and filing orders appropriately.
- Ensure laboratory orders contain all necessary information for processing
- Verify testing ordered matches the total amount to charge
- Securely charge payment provided
- Document and update client records based on actions
- Send blood draw requisitions to patients via email
- Notate orders if any additional testing has to be physically mailed out by on-site staff
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist with various department tasks as needed
DHA Laboratory is a third generation, family owned and operated laboratory performing unique biochemical and nutrient based blood, urine, and hair testing located in Mount Prospect Illinois. We have been performing biochemcial and nutrient-based testing for over 30 years. Our laboratory founder and president is a lab technician that worked with William Walsh Ph.D. in the 1970's to validate the Kryptopyrrole procedure. This procedure has been used with over 50,000 patients with conditions ranging from Autism, to AD(H)D, and other behavioral and emotional difficulties. It is the same procedure we perform today. We are currently the only laboratory in the U.S. that performs Kryptopyrrole testing in accordance with requirements discovered in the Original Pfeiffer Treatment Center's validation studies of 2005.