Unique digital marketing and consulting role for talented individual with dynamic and growing company. Opportunity to work with leading investors and investment funds to analyze acquisitions of ecommerce companies.
We are seeking a skilled Digital Acquisitions Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for collecting and analyzing multiple data sets from various marketing and digital platforms and using the acquired data create insightful reports for our clients, which help them identify the best businesses to buy and spot any risks.
Our ideal candidate is excited about the rare opportunity to peak behind the curtain of online businesses to learn the secrets of their success and is excited about sourcing and analyzing data to confidently provide recommendations based on their findings.
The team will invest in training the Analyst in the unique and valuable skills necessary to analyze M&A and private equity-style deals, but the candidate will ideally have a solid understanding of digital marketing and some prior experience with ecommerce businesses.
This role has room to grow over time and could include company marketing and client facing responsibilities.
Professional Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate is a hands-on analytics practitioner with 1-3 years of experience working at an ecommerce company, digital marketing agency, or other technology / web-based business.
The person who is successful in this role will:
· Be excited about the opportunity to learn the key metrics of successful e-commerce businesses and support acquisitions of businesses
· Have specific knowledge of and experience with common digital marketing tools
· Know e-commerce and digital marketing industry trends and benchmarks
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Be able to create, improve, and follow systems and processes
· Be thorough, organized, and deadline-driven
· Possess an understanding of basic financial information and know how to read a
profit and loss statement
· Possess strong writing skills in order to put analytical findings into a written report
Centurica is the leading provider of services to help entrepreneurs and investors acquire web-based technology businesses. Our founding team has over a decade of combined experience in buying and selling websites and internet businesses. We’ve used this experience to build a due diligence service for people and companies who buy web-based businesses. Over the past few years we have reviewed thousands of potential acquisitions and helped clients acquire over $150MM in web-based businesses. Our clients are individuals and investment groups who are looking to acquire businesses for anywhere from $100k to $50MM.