We are looking for a person to work in a part time or full time capacity within our agency to support our Client Care Team with marketing service implementation and technical tasks.
Activities / Responsibilities:
• Updating client websites with new or updated content
• Audits of and optimization of Google My Business listings
• System setup for new clients
• Occasional internal audits of client data and project spreadsheets
• Thorough documentation
• Client reporting setup and delivery
• Client status meeting scheduling
• Client follow-up via email
• General web marketing knowledge
• Strong technology skills
• Highly organized and methodical
• High attention to detail
• Works well with checklists
• Works well independently and can self-manage effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work with a virtual team
• This is a virtual office / home office position. You must provide your own computer, reliable internet access and phone.
• This position will start at 20 hours per week to get rolling, but could easily expand into a full time position
• High level of familiarity with Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive
• Experience with updating website content on any platform
• Local SEO knowledge and understanding is a plus but not required
• Experience with Google My Business is a plus but not required
• Experience with Episerver is a plus but not required
• Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies
• Must be available for daily work during business hours of 9 am CST – 5 pm CST. Flexibility exists during those core hours.
The person that will thrive in this company is someone who
• Works with honesty and integrity
• Is responsible and accountable
• Owns the outcome
• Owns their mistakes and learns from them
• Is resourceful and a “figure-outer”
• Has a great “can-do” attitude and is positive yet realistic
• Is productive and efficient with an attention to detail
• Prioritizes client delight
• Works independently and gets along well working with a team
• Loves to learn new things
• Comfortable and well versed in latest technology (computers, communications, social media, etc)
Instructions to apply for this job: Please send your linkedin profile URL link, your current resume and a cover letter addressing your fit for the job to email@example.com. Please title the email with your full name and “- Marketing Assistant Application”.
CareMarketer™ is a digital marketing agency that specializes in helping small, local businesses in several care-based industries to get brand exposure and generate leads online. Our focus is on helping genuine, mission-based businesses find more of the people they can help so they can grow and thrive in their work.
CareMarketer™ has been in business for 11 years and works primarily within the search engine marketing space. We love our clients and it shows in the relationships we have with amazing business owners across the country. We have been growing fast and are looking to expand our team.