Brooklyn FI, a financial planning and tax firm is looking for a part-time admin assistant to help out with general office duties. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, is able to quickly learn to use a new piece of software, and has experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Invoicing + Collections
- Fixing synching errors between databases
- Data entry
- Running reports ahead of staff meetings
- Potentially serving as a digital receptionist during business hours
- Managing calendars for five employees via Calendly
- Managing scheduling communications with clients
- Booking travel for owners
We are based in Brooklyn, NY and are looking for someone who can join us for at least 30 hours per week.
Brooklyn FI is a financial planning firm focused on helping creative small business owners and tech professionals reach financial independence. The company was founded in 2017 and now has five staff members. Our average client age is 35 and we help a lot of successful women make smart moves with their money. We're a unique and fun bunch and are looking for a virtual assistant to join our team. We use Slack to communicate internally and are not afraid of sending Gifs to our clients.