Rockstar Client Communications Specialist
This is a remote position that requires a stable, high-speed internet connection, and must be able to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, badass Account Manager to join our fast-growing digital marketing agency. Client Communications Specialists serve as the primary point of contact between the agency and our clients. They are responsible for communicating via phone, Zoom, and email to help ensure our clients get what they need and are satisfied with our services. Building strong relationships is critical to success in the role.
Our communication cadence includes onboarding new clients, monthly review calls with existing clients, and responding to client questions throughout the day via phone, Zoom, Slack, Loom, and email. In this role, there may be times when you have to accommodate difficult requests and deal with various client issues. You will have to determine when issues need to be escalated through our internal chain of command.
Most importantly, you must possess the ability to work confidently and accurately. If you have exceptional communication skills and a passion for marketing, then apply today to join our rapidly growing team as a Client Communications Specialist!
- Onboarding Calls – These are technical calls conducted over Zoom. Onboarding calls can take over 2 hours to complete. These calls are your first interaction with clients so confidence and attention to detail are requirements.
- Monthly Calls – Review and report client numbers the first week of every month. This role requires the ability to research, understand, and properly communicate client results. Negative results should be escalated through our internal chain of command.
- Monthly Keyword Research – Based on current rankings, use keyword research to identify blog post topics for each client. These topics should be geared at low-hanging fruit that will generate our clients results, fast.
- Support – Address all client questions and concerns promptly and accurately. Responses should be delivered via email, Loom, or a scheduled call/Zoom meeting. Issues that require technical insight should be escalated through our internal chain of command.
- Project Management – Manage projects and proactively provide updates to clients. Tasks created for clients should be reviewed daily and if necessary, escalated through our internal chain of command.
- Communication – Communicate clearly, promptly, and concisely with the internal team members and third-party partners via email, Slack, Zoom, and phone.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Attention to Detail – Focused attention to detail, excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure and tight timelines is required for this position.
- Problem-Solving – An advanced drive to identify problems and proactively implement solutions is required.
- Communication Skills – Customer service is key. Must be able to communicate in all areas of the business at the highest levels. Must be able to effectively present information to clients and team members.
- Passion/Attitude – Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends. A willingness to work in a collaborative environment and go the extra mile. A positive mindset is a requirement.
- Marketing & SEO – At least 5 years of digital marketing experience is preferred for this position.
- Project Management – Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Education – College degree with a focus on English, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred.
TOOLS WE USE
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
JOB TYPE AND COMPENSATION
- Full-Time – Salary
- Pay is based on experience. Bonuses and raises may be issued on an annual basis based on performance.
- Once this position is mastered, there is an opportunity to advance to the administrative side of this department.
- Monday-Friday – 8am-5pm EST
- Additional hours may be required to ensure the successful outcome of client results and that deadlines are met.
We are Base Coat Brainiacs.
We are a Digital Agency exclusive to Residential and Commercial Painting Companies.
With a focus on long-term organic business growth, we generate unique, high-quality repaint leads using Website Design, SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing, and more.
We bring all of the same services, tools, and reliability of a large brand-focused agency with decades of combined experience to the Professional Painting Industry.