We are a content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking a Part-time Project Manager to join our team.
The project manager is a member of the account team and supports the Account Managers with our top tier clients. The Project Manager also provides administrative support to the account team. Project managers set up new projects, create and manage timelines, and QA documents prior to client review. They may also assist with scheduling client and internal meetings as well as stakeholder interviews. This role supports our overall operations with systems support. This role reports directly to the Director of Account Management.
This position is part-time, up to 20 hours per week.
Account Management Support
- Works with Sales and the Account Management team to transition projects from the sales to project phases
- Schedules and attends internal and client calls, taking in-depth notes
- Creates timelines and tracks key deliverables
- Supports the Account Manager with resourcing
- Supports the Account Manager with daily activities to move projects along
- Uses project management tools including or similar to Basecamp, Salesforce, Workfront, Airtable, and Harvest
- Thoroughly reviews the final product and QAs all deliverables
- Excellent administrative support
- Friendly and direct communicator
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail
- Professional in your communications and interactions with the client and internal team members
Are You Able To?
- Manage projects and client relationships – planning, prioritizing, and managing deliverables for multiple projects with parallel timelines while balancing the different needs and opinions of many different people
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Handle conflict and construct and propose rational solutions
- Talk the content talk, having a genuine and proactive interest in content strategy, editorial processes, and project management
- Telework while working with and motivating remote teams
- Devote up to 20 hours per week during standard business hours
We have a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Excellent: Our commitment to excellence in everything we do includes understanding we do our best each and every time.
- Growth-oriented: We learn from our mistakes and focus on improvement.
- Respectful and direct communicators: We follow the adage of delivering truth mixed with kindness.
- Accountable: We own our wins and our mistakes.
- Passionate about customers: They are the focus of all that we do.
- Inventive: We create best practices in our industry.
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
Please send your application and include “Part-time Project Manager” in your email subject line.
A Boutique Content Consultancy
Making decisions is part of being human. And it’s not always easy. But when you feel supported, informed and reassured, you can make those decisions with more confidence and clarity. That’s why we are so passionate about what we do: Empowering people to make the most important decisions of their lives.
Whether it’s healthcare, financial services or another complex industry, our content agency specializes in helping organizations unknot complex content challenges and get readers to take action.
We are a leading content strategy and content marketing consultancy that provides digital communications solutions. We create content marketing strategies and content campaigns that focus on aligning business objectives with digital strategy to create persuasive, creative content solutions.