Love helping people? Looking to add a valuable work-from-home skillset in today’s digital economy? We have the job for you.
You will be the first point of contact for an expanding roster of clients, intepreting their needs and leveraging our team of experts to deliver on our brand promise. You’ll get to see the inside of an agency delivering real results, find out what’s possible, and communicate this with our clients to manage their expectations. We are looking for someone we can trust to represent our strong brand to the clients that provide our lifeblood and take ownership for customer success.
The key qualities we are looking for are communication, problem solving and an ability to learn. We are NOT looking for someone with an existing skillset in digital advertising (that’s what we do) – but this is a skillset you will acquire over the course of working for us. If you are a general VA or customer service rep looking to get into higher level online marketing, this is the perfect job for you.
Your tasks will include:
– Serving as a first point of contact for our clients, maintaining their expectations and holding a high level of service
– Leveraging our highly trained account specialists to provide feedback; acting as a liason
– Making client reports and interpreting online advertising data across adwords, facebook and other platforms
– Basic technical tasks – editing landing pages, connecting various platforms, following projects on platforms like trello.
– Editing, organizing and improving processes and establishing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
You will receive video instructions and/or hands on coaching to do any task required as well as any new ones moving forward. We will be doing a lot of hand holding in the first few months but we expect the right candidate to be mostly autonomous and able to solve problems on their own after that.
This position is being offered on a trial basis but the right candidate can expect steady part-time and eventually full time work.
Native English Speaker
Basic technical proficiency - you don't need to be able to code java, but should be comfortable with googling solutions to say, connect someone's calendar
Prior customer service or account management experience preferred
Prior experience with marketing, advertising or sales preferred