Each job posting will vary according to the needs of the hiring person / company. This job description is only to give a general idea of the typical skills and requirements for this type of job posting.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for serving as the customer’s point of contact for the business to answer questions about products and services. They also provide suggestions for other products and services to solicit sales and responds to inquiries.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- strong administrative and organizational support
- effective listening, verbal and written communication
- ability to multi-task
- processes orders
- data entry
- working knowledge of Excel and WORD
Other possible skills:
- report preparation
- online research
- sales support
- Work station is located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- desktop computer
- Internet connection
- landline phone service and headset