I’m Honey and I am interested in the job you just posted.I believe that my skills can match to this position. I have very strong internet research and navigation skills; ability to use Google search operators and knowledge of website URL structure.
I’ve done a lot of VA related work such as the following:
– social media management/marketing on * facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, pinterest
– Paid Traffic such as facebook ads and PPC
– web research/data research /keyword research
– calendar/appointment setting
– data entry/data mining/data analyzing
– shopify installation and management
– wordpress installation and administration
– creating and editing images
– contacting clients and responding to emails
– creation of link wheels and citations
– email marketing with MailChimp and Aweber
– proofreading articles
– link building, outreach campaigns
– warm calling/surveys
– Used these SMM tools *Zapier, Buffer, Hootsuite, SocialReport
– Worked with this PM sites *Teamwork, Basecamp, Asana, Bitrix24, Trello
– Product Sourcing and fulfillment in *Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, AliExpress, Walmart, Overstock, Wayfair
I am intelligent, organized and thorough in checking work details, I am capable of doing the right decision and never afraid to asks questions and if I don’t know the answer, I suggest what is the best thing to do. I always try to keep in mind what is good for the company I am working for. My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time. I am someone with excellent English and make perfect sense and be very compelling. I am confident that I have the skills you need. And thus, would make a great addition to your team. I am reliable and I strive in giving satisfaction to both consumers and clients by providing and assuring them the highest international standards of quality services. I’ll make sure that I can offer diversity, flexibility and independence to make you satisfied with my work. I have my own computer with high speed internet.
I have versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience. I am a cheerful and enthusiastic person who enjoys a challenge and achieving personal goals. My core competencies, aside from being a computer savvy, also focus on the general office administration tasks, social media marketing and search engine optimization. I’m keen to details, organized, task-oriented, result-oriented, deadline-driven, professional.This has been my bread and butter that is why I take my job seriously.
I appreciate your taking the time to look at my letter and profile.Thank you so much for your consideration.
Very Respectfully Yours,