Melissa Tinney Cover Letter – DawnToday
I am very interested in working for DawnToday and believe my experience aligns with the responsibilities and requirements you are seeking for the VA/Personal Assistant position.
Throughout my career, I have managed numerous projects at a time and worked with both internal departments and external clients to complete tasks in a timely manner with the utmost attention to detail and organization. I have a profound passion for problem solving and statistical analysis and many of my positions involved tracking marketing metrics for multiple lines of business.
A few of my additional responsibilities which directly relate to what you are seeking in the VA/Personal Assistant position are:
– Updated pages on company website as well as contributed to the social media accounts
– Kept up to date marketing calendars, databases and reports
– Worked on the creation of marketing materials
– Exceptional proof reading and editing skills
– Impeccable project management skills
With my extensive background in marketing and administration, I can step directly into this position and be a significant contributor. I look forward to speaking with you further regarding the position and how my qualifications would make me a valuable asset to your organization.
Gilbertsville, PA 19525