My name is Natalie Washington and I have a passion for digital marketing. I have worked virtually with more than 130 entrepreneurs since 2011. They ranged from startup solopreneurs to $40+ million virtual businesses.
I have helped clients build their list from 0 to 2,200 in 3 weeks. I have also helped my clients double their revenue to $1 Million in less than a year. I am current working on a Facebook ads campaign that is bringing 2,000 leads/day into my clients sales funnel.
I am highly-skilled in the following areas:
1) Operations Management
2) Facebook Ads
3) Building Sales Funnels (Certified Digital Marketer)
6) WordPress Web Design
7) Basic HTML and CSS coding
Here’s how I can help:
* Overall strategy – I would, of course need to know your budget in order to effectively answer this question of the right approaches. There are several approaches and we must test to see which is the most effective. There are online locations where engineers must have content in order to be legitimate. Webinars are great and effective. I have setup webinars with Citrix, WebinarJam & InstantTeleseminar.
* Content feedback – I have earned a college degree, published a magazine and written a best-selling book so I will be able to provide feedback on your content.
* Content strategy – I can help you find engineer-specific locations to publish content
* SEO strategy – I have used keyword strategies that have increased client traffic and sales by 400%. I can help you find the right ones.
* Social media – Consistency is the biggest factor but we can use Facebook and Instagram ads.
* Email marketing – The best platform depend on your budget. I am skilled with Aweber, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Ontraport, Simplero and MailChimp. And I would recommend them in that order for this project.
* Event (in person) – I can help you with event planning and making contacts
* Event – (online) – Yes, we should do webinars and incorporate this into the Facebook strategy.
Please click this link to view testimonials from my clients: http://speakerauthorcoach.com/success-stories/
I do hope that we have the opportunity to work together. I look forward to hearing from you.