Jim’s xtrophy Project Manager
My name is Natalie Washington and I would love to be your Project Manager for xTrophy. I have a Business Finance degree from Howard University, more than 5 years experience in Project and Operations Management and I have managed up to 15 independent contractors.
As an operations and project manager, I performed the following tasks:
* wrote and updated the company operations manual that result in faster and more efficient business functions.
* wrote weekly reports that saved the company thousands of dollars in potential losses by identifying potential problems early.
* improved systems that were not working.
* helped my clients double their revenue to $1 Million in less than 2 years.
In addition, I am skilled in the following areas:
1) Project Management Software (Asana, Teamwork, Basecamp)
2) Building Sales Funnels (Certified Digital Marketer)
5) WordPress Web Design
Please click this link to view testimonials from my clients:
I do hope that we have the opportunity to work together.
I look forward to hearing from you.