Good morning, Mr. Duffy –
I am contacting you in regards to you posting for someone to assist you with administration at DigiQuatics.
As you will see on my resume, in addition to experience as a virtual assistant, I also have over 15 years in parks and recreation – much of that time directly overseeing both indoor and outdoor aquatics facilities, and I continue to consult and train in the industry. I believe that this experience gives me a unique understanding of the benefits of DigiQuatics and can help me relate both to your experience and to your clients.
Through my professional career I have honed skills that make a good fit for this position:
1. Outstanding customer service skills both on the phone and digitally;
2. Experience populating and/or creating bids for both private and public agencies;
3. Social media management including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter including utilizing Facebook ads;
4. Digital customer management through CRM, member management and proprietary software prograrms;
5. Excellent technical skills including Google Drive, Trello, and Slack;
6. Bookkeeping experience including handling both accounts payable and accounts receivable in Quickbooks, member management and proprietary software.
These skills combined with my attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and genuine desire to serve customers could make me a valuable asset to your team.
I look forward to hearing from you.