- Maintain prescription status and pick up prescriptions when ready
- Maintain medical appointments
- Maintain household schedule
- Handle customer service communications (phone/email) for medical bills
- Handle customer service communications (phone/email) for online purchases
- Handle school paperwork
- Assist with general house duties
- Coordinate transportation for kids
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize household documents
- Check/sort mail
Additional day-to-day tasks will be discussed during the interview process.
Salary and Schedule
- Range- $17 to $24 per hour
- 20 hours per week, hybrid schedule
- Employee will have access to sensitive personal information of the CEO and her family and will be required to sign a strict Nondisclosure Agreement as a condition of employment.
SUMMARY: Very busy CEO of virtual law firm and mother of three seeks a clone of herself to handle tasks required to run her household. We are looking for a versatile and highly- organized personal assistant to perform personalized duties for the CEO. You will be responsible for scheduling appointments and other recreational activities, running errands, organizing electronic and household documents, and assisting with other duties when required.
Qualifications- Experienced performing “mom duties” - Scheduling and calendar management - Document sorting and organization - Organization background - Organization - Proactive - Strong communication skills - Time management - Decision-making - Problem-solver - Can work independently with little to no supervision - Trustworthy