Project: Independent Contract Position – Clerical Assistant Services
• Manage Basic Bookkeeping using Quickbooks Online
• Provide administrative support to follow-up with Insurance companies on insurance claim work
• Support customer service needs
• Email Management – ensuring excellent customer service to clients and vendors.
• Act as the point of contact for customers and vendors.
• Provides wide range of office administration and support to company, i.e producing reports and presentations, document management, and other adhoc. items as required.
• Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison
• Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures. Establishes office procedures, policies and operations.
• Assist with the budgeting process to ensure that projects remain on budget.
• Assist with scheduling process to ensure that client deadlines are met.
• Support the company’s subcontractor relationship – including but not limited to acting as point of contact, and ensuring payment made correctly.
We are hiring on behalf of one of our clients in the DFW area in the construction industry. Details on this company will be disclosed during the hiring process.
QualificationsQuickbooks preferred, at least 1 year of administrative assistant experience required